Managing Myopia patient brochure
Designed to accompany the Managing Myopia Guidelines Infographics, this tri-fold patient brochure includes the same imagery to provide a take home reminder of the message you have communicated through the infographic.
Learn how to put these into practice in our article Using the Managing Myopia Guidelines Infographics. This includes links to further reading on the evidence-base, and communication tips using MyKidsVision.org to help with parent and patient discussions, including how to use this take-home brochure.
The brochure includes advice on healthy outdoor and close work time, risk from contact lens wear, the podium of myopia control options, and reminder on why myopia management is important. Included is a QR code that links to the MyKidsVision.org website for further information.
Thanks to the generous efforts of our colleagues across the world we are to offer the following language translations:
- Arabic: Fadi Wakileh
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional): Connie Gan
- French: Phillippe Seira
- German: Alexandra Amesmann
- Hebrew: Oded Zvibach
- Romanian: Daniela Goicea
- Slovak: Eva Valkovičová
- Spanish: Monica Marquez
- Swedish: Teresa Björkeroth
If you would like to help us translate these clinical tools into your language, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use
To learn how to use the Managing Myopia Guidelines infographics and parent brochures you can:
- Read our article Using the Managing Myopia Guidelines Infographics. This includes links to further reading on the evidence-base, and communication tips using MyKidsVision.org to help with parent and patient discussions, including how to use this take-home brochure.
- Head over to our YouTube channel where Kate has a video lecture explaining the infographics and using them to set up your practice systems
- Link and share our explanatory video for parents, to reinforce your explanations, from our MyKidsVision.org How-To Video Guides.
Each language download provides options to print in either US letter size or A4.
For best use and to ensure a long lifespan we suggest printing onto 350gms Gloss Artboard with matt lamination.
Copyright is restricted to personal or individual practice use only. i.e. you as an individual can print and use yourself in multiple practices or if you own a practice the infographic can be printed and used by anyone within that practice. Printing for use across multiple practices by different people, group practices or buying groups is not permitted and is protected by copyright.
If you require use outside of this restriction, or can recommend a distribution company local to you for print and distribute, please contact us at email@example.com.